Membership

Who's Online

@MachinimaRealm

Guild Perks

Raid Progression

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sidrael

re: So you Want to Raid?

The purpose of this application to start raiding is for us to start gauging what we can do with NDW and with who. We understand that not everyone has experience and we are willing to teach you. However with the building of this guild remember that not everyone can be chosen for everything all the time. We have to do whats best for the guild as a whole. Everyone will have a Place in NDW and we <3 you all. Just be patient with us and if you have concerns LET US KNOW!

Are you able to take criticism and improve based on feedback on your performance?

Why did you come to Napalm Destroyer Wolf?

List your raiding experiences here, along with the guilds you were in and other servers you were on?

What are you current available raiding times?(server time)

If you have a link to a World of Logs or WoWMeterOnline report, please provide them here? If not dont worry.

Why do you want to raid with Napalm Destroyer Wolf?

What is most important to you in WoW?

What class/spec do you want to raid with? Choose ONE main and ONE off spec.

Post a SS of your current raiding setup.

Is there anything that will interupt you during raiding? Parents/Job/dependants?

What is your Quest?

What is your favorite color?

What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

If you have any questions PM Sidrael or Othinn in game or here on the forums.

Last edited by Sidrael on 2011/02/28 1:44; edited 1 time in total

re: Re: Raiding

Are you able to take criticism and improve based on feedback on your performance?
Yes

Mainly for PvP, but im here to help with everything.

List your raiding experiences here, along with the guilds you were in and other servers you were on?
Gosh, not much... ICC attempts mainly, both 10 & 25

What are you current available raiding times?
Everyday after 6pm

Why wouldn't I is the real question. Lol

My Guildmates

What class/spec do you want to raid with? Choose ONE.
Spriest

Is there anything that will interupt you during raiding?
Bio
Sidrael

Are you able to take criticism and improve based on feedback on your performance? Easily

Why did you come to Napalm Destroyer Wolf? To find a new group of great people to have fun with. 99% of my old friends quit -sadface-

List your raiding experiences here, along with the guilds you were in and other servers you were on? I have killed every single raidboss in game except for New Content and Ruby Sanctum.

What are you current available raiding times?(server time) Evenings Wed, Thu, Fri. and before 8pm on Sun, Mon, Tue.

If you have a link to a World of Logs or WoWMeterOnline report, please provide them here? If not dont worry. I do not have a current one.

Why do you want to raid with Napalm Destroyer Wolf? Because i get great enjoyment out of raiding.

What is most important to you in WoW? Having fun with people and killing things.

What class/spec do you want to raid with? Choose ONE main and ONE off spec. I am a MM hunter as my main. However I change specs depending on viability of current patches.

Forum Image

Is there anything that will interupt you during raiding? Parents/Job/dependants?
Only possibly job if they decide to change my schedule or need me to come in to work for someone else.

What is your Quest? TO HAVE FUN

What is your favorite color? Green

What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow? African or European?

Yes

Mainly for PvP, but im here to help with everything.

Gosh, not much... ICC attempts mainly, both 10 & 25

What are you current available raiding times?
all save for thursday till around 5 pm est

having fun with good people

What class/spec do you want to raid with? Choose ONE.
destro lock.... BUT i also enjoy resto druid :P

of my druid but u get the point
http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt295/Owatanka89/WoWScrnShot_022811_171424.jpg?t=1298931459

Is there anything that will interupt you during raiding?
my cat likes to but he can be ignored
0beat

Yes (i do not like when others "Yell" at one another for their performance)

For some good times

i have dont icc 10/25 up to proffessor and have done all others in WOTLK (not RS)
my time EST so really when everwe can all get organized with our time diffrences
If you have a link to a World of Logs or WoWMeterOnline report, please provide them here? If not dont worry.
sorry
Kool people who dont take shit thts awesome

What class/spec do you want to raid with? Choose ONE main and ONE off spec. pally/ret

http://tinyurl.com/5t293zz
Is there anything that will interupt you during raiding? Parents/Job/dependants? bio/parents
0beat

i mean i have done icc 10/25*
EtoileLion
In-Game Rank 5

Are you able to take criticism and improve based on feedback on your performance? Very much so. My DPS is lacking a bit.

Why did you come to Napalm Destroyer Wolf? I haven't yet. But I'm in UPD2 because I wanted an active guild with players that were actually interested in the game.

List your raiding experiences here, along with the guilds you were in and other servers you were on? No raiding experience. Guilds i've been in are small guilds of friends; had characters on several servers (actually capped out on characters atm, so i kill off an old char when i need to.)

What are you current available raiding times?(server time) Currently, 17:00-23:00. Once i return home that will shift to 06:00 to around 23:00

If you have a link to a World of Logs or WoWMeterOnline report, please provide them here? If not dont worry. None available, though I'll be doing the WowMeterOnline thing once i get home.

Why do you want to raid with Napalm Destroyer Wolf? To have fun. To actually COMPLETE some of the content i've never been able to witness because of lack of a guild.

What is most important to you in WoW? Enjoying myself.

What class/spec do you want to raid with? Choose ONE main and ONE off spec. DK, Unholy Spec (2H, obviously)

Post a SS of your current raiding setup. (Not at home currently, will post one in a week or two. Incidentally, not being at home means i'm currently playing on a 1-button mac with no addons. Not exactly raiding tomorrow or anything.)

Is there anything that will interupt you during raiding? Parents/Job/dependants? At the moment, nothing, though I am actively searching for a job.

What is your Quest? At the moment, to finally dig up Zin'rokh. Silly trolls, why would you bury something like that?

What is your favorite color? White.

What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow? Over 9000. Or 42. One or the other. (Sid already took the #1 answer)

Imaginator of Magic Cards
http://www.machinimagic.net/
ibeckman671

How can one improve one's already awesome awesomeness. The answer is Yes.

Because Hundar said so.

Did you watch the stream?

Mon, Tues, (possibly Thurs and weekends), 7p+

ilvl 347, ready for healing. Holy spec.

Because if I don't, the world will end.

How many mounts I don't have.

Holy Priest. MEDIC! Off Spec: Complete Badass. (I'm Shadow, but I 'could' spec to Disc if necessary)

It's the normal WoW setup, except I use easy mode Clique.

Occasionally the mayor will call and I have to go defeat criminals.

What is your Quest?
http://www.youtube.com/show/quest?s=2

Whatever color Napalm is.

Over 9000.

headovrhealz

Are you able to take criticism and improve based on feedback on your performance? Yes

Why did you come to Napalm Destroyer Wolf? Just moved to a US Server as it suits my raiding times better, also loved watching the live stream.

Completed Naxx(WotLK) 10 and 25
Malygos 10 and 25 - downed
Ulduar didnt complete think i had 7 or 8 bosses down
TotC - 10 and 25 downed
ICC 10 and 25 both 10/12
RS - none
Baradin Hold 10 - downed

What are you current available raiding times?(server time) mon-frid 2pm-late

Negative somewhere between 12-15k dps in heroics boss fights

I am looking for a progressive guild that i can learn with and have some fun enjoying new content

What is most important to you in WoW? have fun dont take things too seriously

Priest Shadow Main/ Holy offspec

http://img703.imageshack.us/i/headovrhealz.jpg/

Nope

What is your Quest?
To seek the Grail

Cobalt Blue

Hard to measure and swallow at the same time ;)
Obieron

Are you able to take criticism and improve based on feedback on your performance? Yes, always open to suggestions to improve my tactics & etc.

Why did you come to Napalm Destroyer Wolf? Came along with my buddy Light, was looking for new experiences to relieve my boredom with WoW

List your raiding experiences here, along with the guilds you were in and other servers you were on? Came into the game during WotLK, tanked all of Naxx, OS, Onyxia, Malygos, all of TotC reg, majority of Ulduar, and half of ICC 10/25man. Was with Beta Prime on Darrowmere and Resurrected on Alterac Mountains. I progressed mostly on my own while in these guilds since we had few guild raids for a time.

What are your current available raiding times?(server time)
7pm- 11pm Mon. & Weds., 4pm-whenever Fri., any time on Sat.

Why do you want to raid with Napalm Destroyer Wolf? I want to participate with guild progression and lend my abilities as a tank

What is most important to you in WoW? guildmates (no fun w/o people to talk to and do stuff with)

Warrior main spec: protection/ off spec: arms (OS is dedicated mainly to pvp atm)

Forum Image

none

What is your Quest? Have fun with everything WoW has to offer

What is your favorite color? blue
Dieoxide2

Are you able to take criticism and improve based on feedback on your performance? Yes, I'm constantly working on my spec (Just don't shout it at me)

Have a new family; Around the time of Machinima's livestream

7PM to 10:30PM

I got back into WoW and this is what I enjoy

Raiding and having a good guild experience

Demonology is easiest for me, but either three is fine.

Parents (Sometimes) But if I'm on, I'm pretty much prepared to raid

What is your Quest?
To take over the world... of warcraft

Yellow

Not even responding to this... Wait, what?
Chibithulhu

re: why yes, yes i do wanna raid. lol.

- Yeppers.

- I like machinima realm, and i was looking for a change from my old server.

- in BC/early Wrath i was on Stormscale and raided with Juxtaposed and Flatline (both of which are now dead. ). I moved to Zangarmarsh and raided with both the Knights of Good (the official fan guild of The Guild) and Marytrs (currently top 5 on the server). I actually led KoG's 2nd raid group, which only wound up being 8/12. All my toons combined i've killed everything except Nef and Al'akir. i've downed Heroic Halfus, Chimeron, and Atramedes. I've worked on Heroic Maloriak and Valiona & Theralion.

- any day/time.

- I miss raiding. At the end of everything, leading a raid with a lack of good players was extremely frustrating. I want to kick back, not have to lead, and just be able to get back to the fun of raiding.

-To remember that it is a game, and that it should be fun.

- the only toon i have on the server currently is a Blood/Frost DK. In blood spec i'm currently at 355 ilevel and am working on completing the OS set.

- nope.

What is your Quest?
- I seek the Grail.

-Blue. No, yell-aaaaaaah (as i get thrown off the bridge)

- An African or European swallow?[/img]
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Machinima Realm Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderDragon's Prophet by Mrider3871 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSo you Want to Raid? by Chibithulhu4676 days ago11 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderFIRST TIME! by EtoileLion4795 days ago3 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed